Thor!

Yep, just like what the tittle is, today I'm going to talk about the movie
Thor!!

yep, it thor!
ha, i happened to watched it with my friends so I'm gonna write about it for its fan ( I guess =X)
I'll just start with its background 1st
The producer actually made to movie base on the comic The Mighty Thor
Comic version of Thor, cool right? =D

Ever wonder who/ what Thor is?
well, he is actually a god of thunder and lighting
But in th comic version, he is actually the son of Odin, All-father
Thor, in the beginning of the movie, acts arrogantly despite his lack of knowing what a leader should be
thus, he made himself to be banished to Midgard (god's term for Earth), from his homeland, Asgard
And through a van crushed into him a fews times,( he lost his power X.x)
he finally met our next main character, 
 Jane Foster!( the one on the left lar~)


Thor faces alot of problems during his "trip" to our earth,
including smashing of the cup( my favorite XD)
and he have to face his challenge,
to earn his power back again.
He, then discover his brother , actually lied to him and,
wanted the throne himself
Loki! God of Mischief 


Ya, in the end, the ending is actually what everyone expected,
After watching it,
I am eager for the next one >.<
here's the trailer

Hope my readers ( you lar~ =D)
can watch this awesome movie as soon as possible =D
have a nice day~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...