Pen Spinning

After discussing with my blogger senior, ( someone lar XD)
I'm adding a new element to my blog today!(of course, something I'm interested in)
  Pen spinning XD


Yep, pen spinning=D
I've being doing pen spinning for a year now, ( and on going)
And I'll be doing every tutorial myself personally and I will talk about every problem you'd encounter after,
(of course) I taught people that have problems =D

First of all ,
this is the post I'll be talking about pens you use.
For the next fews tutorial on pen,
U will need....
A normal pen XD
 recommended, mechanical pencil


Yep, just a mechanical pencil can help you through the fundamentals trick( Aka, basic=D)
But any pen will do =D,
( if you are using pen with caps, I would suggest you put the cap at the back of the pen)
like this =D

Ha, now take your pen/pencil,
I will be starting on the most popular basic you can find,
the thumb around
Here's how it look like
 Look easy right? =D

Well, if u have never done this before,
it only looks easy,( ya, to do it is hard X.x)
but dont give up so easily =D
It's separate to three phases ( Just to make you understand easier=D)
first is the holding
second is the spinning
and lastly, the catching =D
first we will start with the holding =D
it will look ....
 
Like This =D

thats the 1st phrase =D
you should be holding the pen longer to one side ( the bottom side )
(and the bottom side should be heavier then the top side)
now entering the next phrase =D
( it a video, watch and I'll explain later=) )


in this phrase, You need to understand how to make the spin
Ya, I know its hard for some people to release the pen without feeling it normal,
but just give it  try and you will be good to go =D
when you push the pen,  you got to move away your index and push your middle finger to allow the pen rotate
(ya, some people intended to spin more rounds ,
It is suppose to done in one rotation only, so don't spin to many rounds as its hard to proceed to 3rd phrase)
(well, unless you are good in this already you may try 1.5, 2.0 , 2.5 etc of rotation as long as you can catch it =D)

Now 3rd phrase
now you may wonder ,
It just catching , what can I be worry about =D
well, I have to tell you,
if your 1st phrase and 2nd phrase didn't perform well,
you may just forget about getting to the 3rd phrase
now, to reach the 3rd phrase,
you will have to spin the pen till it goes through the finger slot( between thumb and index finger)
notice how the ending looks like?


You might not catch it the first few times>.<
But as soon as you figure out the strength that is suppose to use so that you can catch =D
Well done, now you have learn thumb around =D
( To speak of the true, this is the first time I'm tutoring ,
so don't mind leaving any comment and any request so I can make this and the upcoming tutorial better =D)
Lastly, I have to say, Thanks for reading =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...