Haha
today I want to talk about a full time best youtube star ,
Peter Chao!
Yep, today I'm going to talk about our youtube celebrities- Peter Chao
Here's a short summary of what I think when I first watched his video

- A guy
- A guy with spects
- A guy that like to swear
-A guy who speaks funny accent
Ya, that's what i felt when i first seen his appearance on my web browser
then when I finally watch 2-3 of his videos,
Damn , he is hilarious man!
He made me laugh out loud I'd tell you
He is now, earning on a average of 1,000,000 views just a single video !
That's alot men...(That's a million !!)
some video even have up to 3,000,000 of views!!
I dont think anyone could have this much people watching 
while swearing with  funny accent ya?
is there anything,peter?
He claim that he is a Chinese men who had a twisted of fate and have to live in Vancouver BC
He became famous after he summit a video to Mrchicity and
Chao outside mudafucka


Peter Potter?!

Peter Chao with his grand mother!

He became a all time famous youtube celebrities!
enjoy the upsoming video i have for you
Famous Peter Chao vs famous I-phone 4!
And I wish you a good day with laughes XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...